Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some Progress...



Well, I have had alot of time this weekend to spend on the first bouquet design...This is something like what she wants, but there are some changes to be made...This is how far I've gotten as of the writing of this entry.
This first picture was taken under two different lights ~ one with natural light, plus another with only an incandescent bulb, which warms the colors considerably.
This second picture was taken under a bulb with the natural lighting...that is, both incandescent and fluorescent.
I will post the next step ~ probably after I finish the roses ~ as soon as I can; the problem with the scanner has not been fixed yet, so I have to do this using the camera and scanning it from that.
However, that is at least better than nothing...

No comments: