Sunday, December 2, 2007

Another Drawing...


Well, busy, busy...!
Here is a drawing that I have been asked by my son Paul to do for him. He actually asked for it a few years ago, but I was too busy at that time to do much with my Art. Now, however, things are alot easier to get to, so here is how far that one has progressed.
It is, obviously, a collage of different vignettes...all coming out of his book Dark Angels.
I have taken the pictures that he likes and picked out himself...and arranged them into a grouping, with stonework to fill the background, and a quote space dead center.
There are a couple of spots where the ink has bled, but that won't matter in the end...that will all be filled in with stonework pattern ~ this to mimic the 'castle atmosphere' of the story itself.
I don't know the story, myself ~ it comes from an old video game of his ~ but he wants it in pen&ink, and so this is as far as I've gotten...more to come soon!

No comments: