Tuesday, January 1, 2008

DONE!!!

I am ready to move on...
Here we have a version of the finished drawing, both in warm lighting and in cool. I took these two pictures today, after finishing the drawing.
I have another idea already started, but will not be posting pix of that one until I get it at least started on the drawing board itself...for now, it is actually only an idea in my sketchbook.
Before I get to that, however, I may work out some designs for the groom's boutenir or the bouquets for the 'maids (my other daughters ~ Mary, Theresa, Laura, Clare and Julia, the maid of honor).
I will keep them pretty close to this one, but slightly different at the same time, of course, so this should be fun!
In the meantime, as they say...back to the drawing board! :)

1 comment:

Mary McAndrew said...

Hi Jenn, this bouquet looks so beautiful! Did you work from real flowers or a photo? I can't wait to see the next one,
Mary
http://www.marymcandrew.com
http://www.marymcandrew.blogspot.com (nature sketching+painting blog)