Sunday, January 6, 2008

A New Beginning...

Wishing upon a Christmas Star...
This is a drawing that I started a couple of years ago, and he is actually holding up a star, but it was also scanned before I had figured out the fine tuning of my scanner and the star was 'cut off'...I really must re-do this one, and while I am at it, finish the drawing!
I picked this one to represent what I wish to do as soon as I can ~ and that is to begin the next drawing in the Bridal Series, bridal design #2.
So far (not scanned yet) I have the basic layout figured in my sketchbook...have to transfer it to the permanent bristol board.
Then I will begin the actual floral drawing, the colors, etc.
I will scan that one in steps, like I did Bridal Series, design #1, too...saving it into my Web Album.
Let's see how long it takes me to get that far, eh? ;)

No comments: