Thursday, May 29, 2008

A New One Begun...



Ok...there are two ways I can do this. I can leave the scanner settings alone and scan my drawing (done here in pencil only) as a colored picture, and let it go through like that...and end up with this first one.
Or, I can scan it as a black&white drawing, play with the settings a bit (less brightness, more contrast) and get the picture shown below.
The first one is more true to life, being only the beginning sketch (on bristol board)...and no color added, just done with a graphite pencil.
However, if I go with the second method, it is much easier to see on the computer...even tho' it comes off looking like a coloring book drawing! bummer...
Anyway, this is what I have so far as the layout for the bridesmaids' bouquets.
Andrea tells me that they are mostly white with some purple, so this one will be all white roses and the calla lilies will be in color.
And now, back to the drawing board... :)...

No comments: