Friday, August 15, 2008

Ok, now...

Well, here I go...
I am finally able to resume working on this drawing, which has been eluding me for some time now.
I'm sure my son would have given up on it by now, if I hadn't reminded him just the other day by showing him how far I have gotten with it, lol ~ but the thing is, that is not too much further along than the last time I showed him!
So, pens in hand, I trudge along...and hopefully to some final results very soon.
I would dearly love to get this one finished, so I can start work on that commissioned triple portrait that has been waiting in the wings for a while now, too.
It's a good thing that one is for a friend, so at least there has not been a big hurry there, either.
But what I have been doing for the past six months while laid up, I cannot tell ~ oh yeah! bridal bouquets!! ;)
Well, at least she's married now and moving on with other things, lol...

No comments: