Friday, January 25, 2008

Here We Go Again... :)

Well, here we go again...I am well into this second bouquet for my daughter's wedding, and as it turns out, she is due to see the florist very soon, so I have been trying to grab moments to draw at every opportunity!
Here is what I have so far...nothing to report as far as the men or the maids...but I'm working on that! lol...almost!
When we started having so much trouble with our internet a couple of weeks ago (see my Yahoo blog) our scanner and printer went 'out' also ~ so I have been left with the camera to scan images into my Picasa Web Album, which is where these drawings are also posted. I know how dark they are and I don't like it, but for now I have no choice.
Soon, I hope, things will be back to normal around here and we can get on with this...In the meantime, I hope anyone who may stumble upon this Blog will enjoy what I have done so far.
And now, back to the drawing board! :)

No comments: