Friday, February 1, 2008

Pencils coming out my ears...lol...

Omgosh...can I ever get enough of pencils?!? What is it about this simple instrument that has me so enthralled??
I have no less than seven sets of colored pencils, yes, that's right ~ SEVEN! ...different brands, different intensities, all professional grade, mostly Prismacolor and Derwent. And now, I am looking at another set of Derwents, lol...
I have in my cart, at this very moment, a 120-color set of Artists' colored pencils from D. that I am seriously considering ordering...and I think I have just made up my mind!
Yes, I am going to do it ~ I am going to go back to the Jerry's site and order this set! :) And at a discount of over $100!!!
I can't wait...how simple, and yet how intricate ~ any other Artist would not give this a thought...pencils are BASIC to my way of life!
(Is this a silly Blog entry, or what?!? lol...)
Too bad for that ~ it was fun to post and it made up my mind, seeing this in print! I am ordering them today!

No comments: