Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trying This Today...

Well, I finally have a day or two that I can sit & draw to my heart's content...and I plan to do just that, as I give this new drawing board a whirl. This is the new Icarus drawing board, invented by a wonderful colored pencil Artist (Ester Roi @ http://esterroi.com/home) and I have been dying to try my hand at it.
Here is a link to the Icarus site, where I bought mine ~ http://icarusart.net.
I purchased the larger size, on the advice of my husband Mike, since sometimes my drawings are done in different sizes, so it only makes sense that this way I will always have enough room, no matter how big or small the size of the finished piece.
I will be posting the work as I get it done...

4 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Jenn, I thought I'd never hear from you! Thank you for your message on my comment box. I will join facebook soon, just been so busy these days.

Allen said...

Nice Blog! Well most of your content and image is original and informative. Here is another site which is also nice in my opinion Famous Artists??

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

hi Easter! I know we've talked since I posted your comment, lol ~ I just wanted to say that it's always good to hear from you, too! :)
Thank-you, Allen for the kind words! I appreciate that you enjoyed my Blog ~ and I hope that you will not remain a stranger...(I went to that site & you are right ~ I like it, too!)

Janet C. Fish said...

Hi, I ran across your post about the Icarus drawing board. I may have seen it before, I've forgotten. You spoke well of it.

It is now over four years later. Do you still like it as much as you did? It's gone up in price since then, and I thought it was a bit pricey then! LOL

But I can't seem to find any reviews on it that are more recent than 2009. So, am trying to find people to tell me their long term experiences with it.

Thanks, Janet Fish